1. Select the lottery game you want to play.
2. When choosing type of ticket to play, click on "Set of 8”- this means you are purchasing a ticket for each of the next 8 drawings.
3. Choose the number of sets you want to purchase. To play 1 ticket in each of the next 8 draws, you will choose 1 set. If you want to play 2 tickets in each of the next 8 draws, you’ll need to purchase 2 sets of 8. You can purchase up to 10 sets of 8, which means you are purchasing 10 tickets to play in each of the next 8 draws.
4. Enter your lucky numbers in the first ticket line. If you want to play the same numbers for all 8 draws, click on the Repeat #s button. All 8 lines will be filled with your numbers.
5. Below the 8th line, click to check the box next to the line “Make this ticket automatically play in every drawing”, and the subscription will continue for every drawing until you log into your account to stop it.
Your credit card is automatically debited every four weeks during the term of your subscription and you can cancel at any time.
Click below to watch a brief training video: